abril 01, 2005

NO PRESENT FOR ME!

Justo esta mañana me acosaba la idea de vivir sólo el futuro, ya que el presente básicamente no existe, dura tan poco que no podemos apreciarlo, se convierte en pasado en segundos, y el pasado, generalmente, apesta y sólo sirve para crearnos más amarres. Así que para ser verdaderamente libres ¿no deberíamos vivir en el futuro?

"My future will be spent with those who want me
not with those who constantly seek to leave me

My future will be spent with those who believe in me
not those who seek ways to disprove me

My future will be spent with those support me
not those who seek support from others

My future will be spent with those who appreciate me
not those who take all I have then call themselves poor

My future will be spent with those who love me
not with those who are lonely in my presence

My future will be spent with those who lift me up
not with those whom I correctly anticipate hurting me

My future will be spent with those who make me bloom
not with those who cast me in their shadow

My Future will be spent with those who want to be with me
not with those who seek to exclude me"

Tomado de - My Goal-Day Failure Diatribe -
en www.bluedragonfly.org

No hay comentarios.: